Sunday 28 June 2009

Bad 3000 hand run/Possible switch to Betfair

Just as expected, I hit a pretty annoying downswing. Annoying in a sense that I didn't play bad at all. Had top 2 pair busted by a set twice on the flop (I can sometimes get away from these which is a little disappointing), I've had KK v AA twice AIPF and full houses beaten by bigger fullhouses. Some sessions I am finishing up 2-3 buy ins on 75% of my tables and still only breaking even.

Anyway, with rakeback at 30% I'd be up 6 buy-ins right now overall and the more I think about it, the more I know I need to change sites to accomodate this.

Seeing as I'm signed up to most sites already, I have opened up a rakeback account with Betfair. I think before I play my next session I will transfer my bankroll from Full Tilt to Betfair. This will be annoying as my stats graph will now effectively be starting from scratch, but here is my latest (and quite possibly final) graph from playing at Full Tilt anyway:



Hands: 16,087
Bankroll: $265.86

No comments:

Post a Comment