Friday 19 June 2009

Brief Intro...

Hi everyone!

Thanks for visiting my page and welcome to my poker grind.

I will be playing on FullTilt, starting with a $200 bankroll, with a minimum of 20-buy ins for whatever level I’m playing at. To start, with my $200, I will be 8-tabling $0.05/0.10. I will move up to $0.10/$0.25 when I hit $500. I will not be receiving rakeback but I will be playing tournaments with any FTPs I gain to boost my roll. The bankroll management I am employing are exactly those used by Chris Ferguson in his $0 to $10,000 challenge. Google it if you are not sure what these rules are.

I’m writing this blog as a diary to track my own progress, but if anyone chooses to follow this then I’m more than happy to answer any questions you may have. I will try to keep information brief, to the point, and to provide graphs and statistics as I go along.

I have built my bankroll a few times and eventually busted it playing drunk/tilted/above my limits, etc. This time I’m going to be as focused and determined as I’ve ever been.

Thanks!

(ps I wrote this opening quite a while ago. I’ve actually played about 8000 hands since starting, I will post graph ASAP!)

No comments:

Post a Comment