Saturday 18 July 2009

Risky play pays off

So everything was going fine on Cake and I had returned to $305. I played as usual and dropped to about $285 when I decided to do something stupid.

Firstly I played a guy at NL20 Heads-Up. He was sitting at the table with onlt $12 so thought I could take a shot. Well 45 minutes later he was sitting there with $60 and I had rebought to $20.

At the same time this was happening I decided to enter a $10 rebuy tournament.

And worst of all...a $50 HU Sit and Go.

At the end of this and about 2 hours later I had won all my money back from NL20, I hadn't cashed in the $10 rebuy (or rebought thankfully), but most importantly, had won the $50 HU game.

So I got kind of got lucky. Well I didn't really as I played well and won. But what I mean is this could have easily damaged my bankroll. I don't know whether to be happy or annoyed about the fact that whilst I was doing this I was never on tilt. I just did it. Well I got away with it and won't be doing it again. Here's how I'm looking now (new crappy stat tracker remember). You can easily see where the NL20 cash guy stacked me stacked me a few times:



Bankroll: $337.92
Total Hands: 22,723
Rakeback (included): $21.52

No comments:

Post a Comment