Monday 17 August 2009

Time to move up!!!

I havn't posted in a while as I've been on holiday, but hit the tables pretty hard when I returned 12 tabling and have finally reached my first goal of 20 buy ins.

Here's a breakdown. First I played on FullTilt:




Hands Played: 16,087
Amount Won: $65.86

Then I moved to cake to recieve some well deserved rakeback (notice stupid HU games in the middle):





Hands Played: 12,834
Amount Won: $78.12
Plus Rakeback: $33.60
Plus about $30 in tournament winnings overall.

Starting Bankroll: $200
Bankroll Now: $413.25
Total Hands: 28,921

It's not about the money but about me finally sorting out my tilt issues. I'll be giving NL20 a shot next time I play, maybe start off with a few less tables to get a feel for the new limit. Knowing me I'll hit a bad run and be back at NL10 in no time. Hopefully not!

No comments:

Post a Comment